1. Deal with specific inhibiting issues
2. Become a better overall athlete through:
- Regular running at faster than race pace
- Core strengthening
- Short hill sprints
3. Work on improving specific parts of your form while running:
- For a short period of time (100 meters), focus on one aspect of your running. Periodically check different elements of your running.
- Podcast of Running Form Fixes with Jerry Rasmussen, coach of Angela Bizzarri (3 time NCAA champion; Mason H.S. and Illinois U. graduate).